- Open the timecard you've saved as a PDF.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar to open the Sign pane.
- To add text, such as the date, click Add Text in the I Need To Sign panel. Click in the document where you want to add the text, and type.
- In the Sign pane, click Place Signature.
- In the Place Signature dialog box, choose how you want to place your signature. You can choose to type, draw, or import a signature. Reader uses that signature on future PDFs you sign.
- When you are satisfied with your signature, click Accept. To use an image, click Browse and locate your signature file.
- Click in the PDF where you want to place your signature.
- When the document is complete, click Done Signing in the Sign pane.
Tier 2 Technical Support
Redcort Software, Inc.